Little Baban offers a flexible, fun and relaxed environment to learn to massage your baby. It is a fantastic way to meet new parents in your area and we ensure all your needs are catered.
The most popular 5 week course look at the following:
- How to effectively massage baby, using the full range of massage techniques, strokes and sequences of Swedish massage, Indian massage and Reflexology.
- How to incorporate playful songs into the stokes and a repertoire of lullabies, finger plays and rhymes are enjoyed together.
- Mini Massage routines that can easily be done anywhere.
Valuable topics relating to baby massage are a focus throughout, including:
- The amazing benefits of massage.
- Why combining massage with singing and rhyming is so fantastic.
- Techniques to relieve the discomfort associated with colic, wind, congestion and constipation are discussed and practiced.
- When is the best time and what is the best environment to massage a baby.
- Which oils to use and which to avoid.
The course comprises of 5 one hour sessions for groups of 4-8 parents and babies. The group dynamics and interaction provides parents with support and friendship.
Included in the course fee is a bottle of Blossom and Berry Organic Sunflower oil and handouts covering all that is needed to practice safe, effective and fun baby massage at home.
The courses are suited to babies from 6 weeks to pre-crawling age.
Private lessons on a one to one basis or in a small group can easily be arranged either at a studio or in your own home. Little Baban can visit your home or playgroup for one off group sessions.
All techniques, strokes and routines are demonstrated on a life size doll and parents learn the techniques with their own baby. There is also a spare demonstration doll incase a baby is asleep during the session.
Each session includes time for tea and chatting!
Course cost is from £60 for the 5 weeks